Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Manning the fort

My alarm went off this morning and seemed somewhat louder then usual. In a way it seemed like it had decided to increase it's volume in an attempt to see just how loud it had to get before I tried to smash it!

Still at least the drive into work was extremely easy as the roads were near empty....

Because everyone else was on Christmas Holidays.......

Still looking at the positives, I only have to go in one day before next week and with so few people in instead of my usual four minute walk from the far end of the car park I only had a minute walk as I was able to get a car parking space almost right next to the building.

The day passed a lot quicker then I was expecting, I guess because with the stuff which had built up from last week I had a lot to do and keep my mind focussed. Which was good as there was only one other person in the office and she was on the other side so it would have been awkward to get a conversation going. We also had to crank the radiators up as the office was freezing! It was intriguing to see the difference that was made to the temperatures with a lack of people and computers working away.

Still I was able to get everything done and was able to leave on time, so yaah me! And the roads were also near totally empty on the way home so I was able to get back nice and quick as well.

So New years eve tomorrow. No idea what I'm going to be doing, but I guess that will be half the fun. Admitatily I'll probably just be boring and stay home but it sounds so much more exciting if I say I haven't made up my mind.

Don't you think?

No?

me neither :-)

Later folks and don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the last post of 2008!

No comments: