Thursday, December 04, 2008

Well I guess it's a improvement

There was no ice this morning and it wasn't even that cold. Hurrah! Well no not really as the weather null zone which seems to protect the area around geektown was doing it's usual efficient job of making sure we didn't get the same weather as everybody else. So rather then intense blizzards we got a rather nasty rain storm instead which was leaving lots of water on the roads, which i nturn meant lots of water mist and having to have your windscreen wipers going at full pelt in order to see the road.

Of course this did lead to the realisation that I'm never going to be happy with the weather and I should just shut up and bear it!

Still Work was once again good if a little busier today then it has been for the rest of the week, which meant I had very little time to spare for the project I'm currently doing. Which was annoying on one hand as it's a lot of fun but on the other hand I've almost finished stage one of it so I'm doing much better then I was hoping for at this stage.

I have tomorrow off! I decided to take a day off so I could go and do some christmas shopping. Which should be fun and also not as busy as trying to shop on a Saturday. Or at least I hope so. Still with any luck I should be able to get most if not all of what I've got left to do, done.

For those of you who haven't noticed down on the left of my Blog I now have a 2nd 'follower'. Of course thanks to the wonders of Google anayltics I knew that I had visitors and that there are some of you out there, but it's nice to get 'official' confirmation as it were. I will be adding the Shiners(who are from my ward) blog to my blog roll as soon as they make their first post so keep yours eyes out for that.

Anyway,

That's all for today folks.

Later!

No comments: