Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bouncing Around

The cold mornings are making getting up so much more difficult to do right now. Of course once my alarm goes off, I suppose theres nothing to stop me lieing there for a few minutes but that's always a dangerous plan as all it would take is for me to close my eyes for a couple of moments and then I would probably be reallllyyy late for work.

Still that hasn't happened yet and I have no intention of letting it happen. Even if I have to throw myself out of bed every morning.

Work was good, if a bit quiet as a lot of people were out of the office again. I was also able to get the project I'm working on finished, so it's now being passed over to the production guys who will lay it out and make it look all neat and cool. I can't wait to see how it looks once it's finished.

Also the very cool thing that I mentioned I did back on the 3rd December, well it's on it's way and should be here very soon. Of course I can't talk about i, which I want to but If I do I'll spoil the surprise which I don't want to do. Suffice to say I think it's really cool and I hope the intended recipiants will like it too.

Hometeaching tonight was interesting... We managed to see one person on our list, the other two were out, so we left a card and we found the last one has moved house. So that's the 2nd person from our list who we got an old address for. Oh well, at least Chemistry and I tried and hopefully someone at Church will know where he lives now.

One more day until the weekend..

Later folks!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I heard global warming is going to really take a toll on Europe. Suppose to be colder than usual. We have had mild winters here... however tonight may prove it all wrong as the ice storm is coming.

How are your holidays coming along?

Saxon said...

their going good. I've just put the Christmas decorations up.