Monday, December 22, 2008

Digging myself in deep

( this is a modification of yesterdays post. I know I shouldn’t take notice of comments especially those by people who choose to hide behind the badge of anonymous but I have decided that seeing as this anonymous person has accused me of making accusations and obviously knows me and the other person I was referring to, leaving what I said up will lead to more trouble as this anonymous person had obviously decided I am wrong, mistaken and or lying and more trouble is not what I need right now. I am making this modification because I am tired and do not want to be drawn into a slanging match with a unknown party)

I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days when I woke up nearly an hour before my alarm went off and despite my best efforts to get back to sleep I only seemed to manage small snatches of five minutes or so before I woke up again. So as you can imagine I wasn't feeling too happy by the time my alarm went off.

And yet despite waking up early I somehow still managed to leave the house late. Still at least I found my Christmas present from Work works very well as a church bag.

The photocopier was also behaving this morning when I ran the bulletins off surprisingly enough. The bulletins also came out quite clean which made me a bit worried that, that thing is trying to lull me into a false sense of security.

I was also surprising to find a huge pile of Christmas cards for me which massively beat last years total of three.

I have to admit I spent most of the afternoon being busy doing nothing. I know I shouldn't have let what happened get to me but it did and my get up and go, got up and went. Still things improved when I noticed there was a repeat of the Doctor who episode " Turn left" on which quite frankly was one of the best episodes from the last series.

Monday tomorrow and thanks to Christmas it will be a short week this week. Which should be quiet as half the office is already on Holiday.

Anyway, got to leave it there. I'm going to have to leave for the airport to pick up Grumpy shortly.

Later folks

No comments: