Friday, December 19, 2008

It's oh so quiet

Well we've gotten to that time at work where people are starting to knock off for Christmas and won't be back until the new year. Which is quite amusing as it's always odd to hear people leave the office and rather then say " See you tomorrow" or " See you on Monday" we now get " See you next year". Although I am working up until Christmas eve at least I only have to go in once between Christmas and the new year. I'e only done one year where I had to work everyday between Christmas and New year and believe me when I say, " Never again". Mainly as the rest of the office was off so it gets boring on your own after a while and when you start boring yourself into not listening to yourself you know you've got problems..

:-)

Still it's the weekend now. Just two more days before Grumpy returns and I have to go pick him up at 11.30pm at Night at the airport. I'm so going to need Caffine come Monday Morning and three more days until Owen returns. Who will probably be in a bad mood with us which will only increase when he discovers I had to rearrange the lounge to put the Christmas Decorations up. There's no way for him to get up on the window ledge anymore.

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: