Monday, December 15, 2008

Slow motion

I don't know what it was about this morning but I found it really hard to get up and when I finally managed that I just seemed to be unable to wake up and just seemed to be going in super slow motiooonnnn as the fog really didn't not want to dispurse from my brain.

Still I eventually managed to wake up properly which was helped by the fact when I went out to the car I forgot to put my coat or a jumper on and was just wearing my work shirt. Boy that woke me quickly!

I managed to get to work fairly quickly, traffic is starting to ease which makes me wonder fi the Christmas Holidays are already starting to kick in. Not that I'm complaining in the least mind you.

There's also a bug going round the office which seems to be quite nasty. One person went home ill and another one was looking a bit pale by the end of the day. I'm just hoping that I don't catch it.

Asides from that it was quite a busy day at work as the Christmas rush is still in full swing. Still only one more week and it will start to die away.

It was awkward getting home as the car had iced up but not that much. So as it was a very thin layer of ice the scraper was next to useless as it just couldn't 'dig in'. So I had to sit there for a while with the heater going before the windscreen cleared.

However the drive home was fairly smooth and on the plus side I didn't have to make tea tonight as Tap dance popped round and cooked me spaghetti bolonaise which was awesome as I haven't had it in so long. She's going to pop round to cook me toad in the hole at some point later this week as well.

I did find out that she's not able to pick Grumpy up when he comes back on Sunday. Which means Muggins here is going to have to do it as based on what happened last time and the fact his plane doesn't land until 11.30pm I have the feeling I ain't going to be getting to bed until very early Monday morning.

I foresee the usuage of something with caffine in on Monday at work.

anyway,

Later!

No comments: