Saturday, December 20, 2008

Going out

As much as I would have rather stayed in Bed this morning I had to get up as with Grumpy returning tomorrow I had to get some more food and drink in.

However despite expecting a extremely busy time in town I found it surprisingly quiet which meant I was able to get most of the shopping I needed to get done pretty darn quickly.

I then went across to Coalville to meet up with Tap Dance for Lunch. We went to the KFC there and quite frankly it was incredibily good for the staff that we weren't mystery customers otherwise they would have been in serious trouble. I would accuse them of being monkeys but Monkeys learn quicker!

I've the rest of the day well quite frankly doing lots of nothing as it were. Just sitting back and relaxing. Of course I'll probably regret that come tomorrow night when I think of all the things I was meaning to do but didn't but c'est la vie I guess

I noticed that Nemesis has updated her blog (voice of reason) with a brand new lay out and some rather cool graphics. Which made me ponder if it's not time to update mine as I haven't done it in a while. Yes, I suppose it would be technically stealing her idea but if your going to steal ideas you might as well do so from the best

Only four more days to the most important event of the Month. That's right the Doctor Who Christmas special!

Oh yeah and theres something called Christmas happening as well at the same time :-)

Later folks.

6 comments:

Scully said...

I am so envious of you this week! First the sonic screwdriver and pen and then the fact that I will have to wait until at least May to see Doctor Who. It will be so bittersweet. I'll have to content myself with series 4 DVDs from Netflix. If the postperson would ever get here!

Saxon said...

you have to wait until May to see it? That seems a surprinsingly long time in the age of the internet and downloading etc.

Scully said...

I suppose I could try and find it on YouTube or something, but I always feel guilty doing that. There is always quite a delay getting Doctor Who eps on TV here in the US. I think it has something do to with issues of airing rights and whatnot.

Nemesis said...

Steal away, friend! It took me years to finally get my trash in gear. Here's hoping I don't have to do it again soon. :-)

Saxon said...

well I'll make sure I don't give anything or at least too much away once I've seen it.

Still if it helps, you usually get to see most programs before we do in the UK. like Lost, CSI, NCIS, House etc.

Saxon said...

Thanks Nemesis. I've already been trying to think up a cool idea..