Friday, December 12, 2008

now I don't think thats supposed to come off

I was somewhat concerned this morning when going out to the garage to find in the passageway between the house and the garage what looked like a large piece of plastic . Due to it's size I was sure it could have only come off the side of the house but after doing a quick check I couldn't see anything missing. Mind you it was still a bit darkish at the time so I was using a torch. Of course the problem was I wasn't able to do anything at that point as I had to get to work. Fortunately Tap dance was able to help out and she got in contact with the people who did the last lot of work on the house who were able to come round and fix it. It turns out it wasn't anything important. Just a small plastic cover to stop creepy crawlies getting in udner the facia. Still it was a bit worrying for a while there. Regardless of what it is, it's never comforting when something drops off the side of your house!

Still Work was good today and I was able to get everything cleared away, which means I'll only have to deal with stuff that comes in over the weekend on Monday rather then any hold overs from this week.

Oh that really cool thing I was waiting for has arrived. I still can't say what it is but it turned out better then I had hoped.

Well it's the weekend now. Time to sit back, relax, enjoy myself and feel pleased in the knowledge that I don't have to brave the crowds as my shopping is done!

Later folks

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Pure envy over here... what guy has his Christmas shopping done already? You are way too efficient... or awesome. Or BOTH.

Saxon said...

don't forget modest :-)