Tuesday, October 21, 2008

whatever

Hmmm. It's a bit hard to write a post today maybe as has happened before it's been a pretty standard day where not much has happened at all.

Still I do need to write a post as I am still aiming to keep to my goal of writing at least one post every day I am able too. Which hopefully I will be able to keep as theres not much more of the year to go is there?

Of course I have the horrible feeling I could have just fated myself there. Lets hope not hey?

Well it's institute tomorrow and yet again I am still in charge. The Sectutary also texted me to say that she's not going to be there for the next two weeks as well. Which will casue a problem in two weeks time but more on that story nearer the time :-) It's just so weird to be the Liberarian and be running things everyweek. I have to admit I am surprised it is taking them this long to decide on a new class president but I guess it will take as long as it needs too.

I think I'm going to have to find out one of our spare blankets soon as it's starting to get cold in the mornings, well either that or set the central heating to come on earlier and I'm sure Grumpy would rather we go with the more environmentally friendly (cough he means cheaper cough, cough) option of using more blankets rather then the heating.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: