Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bleugh

Well it seems that I just can't shake this winter bug as I've now developed a full on cold as well! Bleugh, I hate feeling sick!

Feeling under the weather I decided to forgo going to the stake centre to watch the general conference and decided to watch it online instead. Not the most social way of watching the conference I admit but I thought people would have got annoyed with me sitting there coughing and sniffing the whole way through.

Owen was most confused whilst I was watching though as he was trying to figure out where the voices were coming from as we don't usually watch stuff on the computer!

Asides from watching the conference online I've been taking it easy and making sure I take some lemsips. As I wouldn't mind this cold disappearing very, veery quickly.

I wouldn't mind at all

2 comments:

Sian said...

We get to watch it on TV over here, and yes it does feel a little anti-social. Hope you feel better soon x

Saxon said...

I do too :-)