Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random photos

I was busy sorting through some stuff this evening when I came across another box of photos. Yes I took just as many photos when I had one of the 'old fashioned' cameras with film as when I've had a digital one. Here are a few random photos from the box I found. Make your own captions for this one folks
This a view of my room in my third year of uni in student halls of residence.

and a view of the room from the other direction



This is me back when I was 13 and in the ATC.



and this is a shot of the show they put on in the millenium dome when it was open.
see told you they would be random photos.




2 comments:

Enginseer said...

hmm something very strange... the pictures of your room in HAlls at uni looks almost identical to mine. The desk is dfferent but the curtians, bed and radiator look identical... weird.......

Saxon said...

maybe they all use the same plans and furniture supplier :-) ?