Thursday, October 09, 2008

Random

One of the side benefits of my job is that the conversation can be even more random then usual. I mean there aren't many offices where you can go from having a conversation between people about whether a character from the latest piece of artwork is anatomically correct or looks like she has had surgery, to a conversation about reviews, to a conversation about painting, to a conversation about adverts, to a conversation with a visitor, then to a conversation about whether or not a photo someone just sent round as part of a 'joke email' is actually really and how that girl can wear that dress without it falling down.

But they weren't the most random conversations of the day, That honour belong to a conversation about me telling one of my co workers about how one of the students I gave a lift home last night starting berating me for the state of my car and somehow ended after someone else mishearing me with jokes about me buying a mail order bride and someone asking could I get him one at the same time and see if they would do a bulk discount!

It was one of those rather strange days.

In spades.

Which is rather a strange saying and I have no idea why I sued it...hmmm?? Where was I?

The new 'zombie drama' version of Big brother is just sounding better and better. Not only does Davina stay as herself and get bumped off, Former big brother housemates also make appearances as well. Oh I hope this means they get bumped off too! Either that or the zombies will just turn and shamble away to proove that they do have some taste :-)

Well it's the Friday Forum tomorrow. I hope it goes okay, but if it doesn't I guess I can always try and use the defence that I'm just the Liberian and it's all the class presidents fault. Not that we actually have a class president right now but I'll just hope however I'm claiming ignorance too doesn't know that.

anyway,

later folks!

No comments: