Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stay tuned

Well I've had one of those evenings where technology has really, really not been working with me and instead has seemed to be as uncoperative as possible. Still I think I've got it sorted out and stay tuned for more on that particuler story tomorrow if everything works out.

I managed to leave on time for work this morning and made sure I remembered my pass this time. I still can't believe I forgot it yesterday. That's the whole point of why I wear it round my neck so it should be hard to forget. G'ah!

Anyway it was one of those days at work where the problems seemed to be coming thick and fast. I was able to sort out most of the really awkward ones, the others well they could wait till we have the time to sort them out as we're very, very busy right now.

Institute tomorrow. It should be interesting to get the classes view on how the Friday forum went. Hopefully they all enjoyed it and as far as I'm aware I'm still running things as theres still no new class president.

Theres not many classes where the librerains in charge is there?

Later folks!

No comments: