Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well thats that out of the bag

Well I was planning to try and build up to this and announce what I was doing next week when I was on Holiday whilst I was there on Monday or Tuesday as the first 'blog post' I've ever done from another country, unfortunatly Anonymous who left a comment on Yesterdays let it out of the bag. Now of course Anonymous might have failed to realise that I had a reason not for saying what I was doing so didn't see anything wrong in leaving the comment they did, or they might have been well aware what they were doing which is why they declined to leave their name, draw your own conclusions.

What am I talking about? Well for those of you who haven't seen the comment or realised yet what I'm blathering on about, the thing I will be doing differently next week when I'm on Holiday from work is that for the first time in a long time I'm actually going on Holiday as it were. I'm heading over to Luxembourg for the week to see Engineseer.

It was extremly cold again this morning. I had to spend five minutes scraping ice off the car because it was quite thick but also because I couldn't find where we put the de icer in the garage.

Work was really busy today. Unfortunatly not the nice kind of busy, the things are really busy and your going to have to hussle to get everything done today kind of busy.

It was weird driving to insitute as well as it was the first time I've done the trip in the dark since earlier in the year. Which means I'm going to have to get used to doing lots of night driving again. It didn't help that I got stuck in a huge traffic jam for ages as well.

The classes were okay but to be honest not as good as they usually were. I don't know what it was I just seemed to have real trouble focussing on the lessons which was annoying as Brother H teaches good lessons!

Oh well.

Later folks!

4 comments:

anne said...

I hope you have a great time in Luxembourg, send us a postcard, the children love to get postcards.

Anonymous said...

When one is wishing to contract the words that and is into that's, one should be sure to include the apostrophe if one wishes to utilise the correct spelling. :)

Find out more about correct apostrophe use here:

http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/

Saxon said...

I'll make sure I send you a postcard anne.

Saxon said...

well anonymous when one is leaving comments on a blog of a person who doesn't know them one show take care not to come off sounding extremely condescending shouldn't one?

Unless one knows the writer of the blog and one deliberately choose to hide behind the title of anonymous to take a shot at said writer.