Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Gallent or stupid? Hard to say.

Trying to be a gentleman can have it's disavantages sometimes. With Friday forum fast approaching as Leicester still without a class president someone needs to conduct. EP asked if I could conduct as she gets nervous. Honestly she's not the only one but far from it for me to ignore the cry of a lady in distress. So thats right muggins here will be the one conducting and the one having to get up in front of several stakes worth of people. I'n not nervous at that prospect..... honest.

If anyone needs me I'll just be hiding under the desk hoping Friday never comes..

All joking asides however everything seems to be on track for the Friday forum to go great and we want it to being the last one and all. EP has also come up with a plan to have a 'proper' crystal dome involving lots of cuts strips of paper and several rather large fans.

It will be fun and probably enough to give any health and safety official nightmares :-)

Work was okay today, even if it took what seemed like a horendeously long time to drag myself out of bed this morning. As there was a national managers meeting on we had a lot of vistors coming through the office today. Which meant it was busy but it was fun. It's nice to be able to help people in person for a change as opposed to only speaking to them on the phone.

I had to bring three people back from instute tonight. I was dropping one of them off at JH's house where Nemesis used to live and I realised with a start the last time I was there was the night Nemesis left! My doesn't time fly?

Well only two more days to the weekend and one more day to the Friday forum. Lets hope everything goes okay. Especially as I'm in charge !

No pressure, no pressure at all.....

Now how much room is there under that desk?

later folks :-)

No comments: