Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was wrong today was c c c cold

I woke up this morning, jumped out of bed....

and jumped straight back in. Boy was it cold! In fact so sold I had to spend several minutes scraping the ice off the car before I could go to work. The ice meant I was a bit tense on the way into work as for reasons I'm sure long term readers will understand icey conditions are really not my favourite conditions to drive in.

Still I got to work without any problems and fairly quickly too. Boy I love it when the kids are on half term it really helps the start to your working day if you don't get stuck sitting in traffic.

Work was busy today. Not really really busy mind you, just the right kind of busy to keep you occupied all day but it also seems to let the day go quicker as well.

I'd seen on the news during the day that some parts of the UK had been getting snow today. Snow! and we're still in October! but I had really realised how cold it had gotten outside until I walked out of the building and immediatly started shivering. So I quickly legged it across the car park to get into my car and get that heater cranked up as fast as possible.

Institute tomorrow, which will be weird as I won't be running things. That's all in the hands of Chemistry now. But it will be my last lesson for two weeks?

Why's that? Hmm that would be telling and I'm not going to be doing that yet :-)

Later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to Luxembourg aren't you?

Saxon said...

yes "thank you" for giving that away 'anonymous'