Monday, October 27, 2008

ccc cold

This is going to have to be a quick post as our internet connection is playing up so I'm not sure how long it wil lkeep working.

Well the weathermen were correct (for once) and it was actually very cold this morning which meant for the first time in ages I had to wear a jumper to work. It was also weird that with the clocks going back it was actually light when I got up this morning as opposed to it being dark. However the flip side of this is that it's now Dark when I come home from work.

C'est la vie I guess.

On the plus side the schools in Nottingham are on half term so the roads were nice and clear this morning.

It was a fairly quiet day at work today, which was nice. It will be even quieter tomorrow as a fair chunk of the offfice will be either out on Business or just plain have the day off.

We did have a YSA FHE tonight and it was a lot of fun. We had a lesson, followed by the 'ceral box' game ( I'll explain tomorrow) pumpkin carving and finally some drink and cake.

I'll post some photos tomorrow.

Later folks!

No comments: