Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sales, sales everywhere

Well it looks like bad sales are starting to bite for retail shops as it seemed every shop I went into today was having some kind of a sale or another. I have to admit that it was tempting to get a couple of box sets whilst I was in zavi but I resisted. I'm trying to save money plus they'll be even cheaper in a couple of months.

I saw in the news thats Madonnas getting divorced and that it's turning into a real nasty case as she's apparently claiming her husband was very mean to her and said amongist other things that she looked like a granny in those revealing outfits when compared to the dancers she had on stage and also that she couldn't act. Hmm.... Well the first point may have been mean but she is old enough to be a granny and as for the second point, well we all knew that anyway.

Oh had a moment of 'got nothing better to do' this afternoon whilst waiting for paint to dry and I mean that literally so I spent sometime searching through facebook. Which did lead to the interesting discovery that one of my former class mates is actually now a glamour model! Other interesting things discovered were two old friends and they accepted friends requests which means I'm all the way up to 110 friends. Yah! I rock. I also discovered that one of my work colleagues posted a photo of the whole department when we decided to have a mess around on Friday afternoon. I don't know what will be weirder to explain. The fake glasses or the Monkey on the Arch Deacon of designs shoulder.

And no I'm not going to explain that one at all :-)

Well It's church tomorrow so I have to sign off now and prepare the bulletins.

Later folks!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hey, we LOVE FACEBOOK. Look me up... feuz1@hotmail.com Let's e friends.