Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can't get that out of my head

I heard the new Britney spears song last night and unfortunatly it proved to be all too hideously catchy and I now just can't that darn song out of my head. Which did get my to ponder why all the most catchy songs which have come out recently are totally inappropriate for guys to sing yet their just as likely to get the song stuck in their heads as girls.

Admitally that was a rather strange thing to waste time pondering but to be honest it's been one of those days.

I was actually able to get the bulletins photocopied this morning without the darn photocopier breaking on me. Yaah!!!

It was about time that thing worked right. Of course knowing my luck this probably means that it will have broken again by next week.

We know have a married couple assigned to be responsible/advise the YSA which is the first time we've had that in Loughborough. We've also had a new YSA rep called. GF will now be our rep. She seemed a mite surprised when they announced it in sacrement. I guess they've decided to only go with one rep from now on as the YSA is smaller then it used to be. Some other people also seemed surprised at the call as she is one of the youngest YSA but I guess there was a reason she was called and we will see it sooner or later :-) Plus this means she will have to start coming to institute otherwise it will be hard for her to encourage the rest of us to go when she doesn't!

J Alfred has now moved back into the Loughborough ward. So along with the other new student who will be studying aeronatuical engineering one whole row of the YSA class was what you might call 'covering most of the angles'. As between the Lads we had degrees or were in the process of studying Law, History, IT, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering to degree level.

Anyway asides from that it's been a pretty quiet day. I spent most of the afternoon reading mainly as I didn't feel like doing anything else.

Sad I know.

Anyway it's Monday tomorrow. So another week of hard work to earn more pennies. We haven't go anything major planned this week so that should mean that I'll only have to deal with the usual unexpected customer service issues.

and no one expects the customer service issues!

No wait that's the spanish inquistion.

Anyway,

Later folks!

2 comments:

Scully said...

And now you have me humming Kylie Minogue, which isn't really Sunday-appropriate either. Hope you have a great week!

Saxon said...

nothing helps when you have an annoying song stuck in your head that helping someone else get an annoying song stuck in there :-)