Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You go away for one day

Well I Was rather surprised this morning to find those new traffic lights are actually working. They have finally got round to turning them on, only a mere month and and half after they were orginally supposed to have been installed.

Work was pretty much how I expected. I spent most of the day trying to catch up with the work from yesterday, plus finishing off the samples for this month. I really hate doing samples!

Anyway asides from that is was All in all a pretty boring day. Not much to report at all.

Sorry about that..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Chris, have you ever considered reading Sally's blog from home and away. Its really interesting. I suggest you take a peep. Peak perhaps eve.

This is not J C!

With Love

Tom Harding Junior x x

Saxon said...

I have to admit I haven't read her blog 'Tom'. You'll have to give me the link.

I'm also not sure what you meant by
Peak perhaps eve

and you seem to know who I am but I don't know any Tom Harding Junior. So is this your real name or some clever reference I'm not getting by any chance? Give me a clue :-)

Anonymous said...

Eve is short for even.

Check out Sally's blog. Leah has taken over now however. But it is still first class.

Saxon said...

okay I will , but you need to give me a link!