Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rain, rain go away

Well the weather decided again today that it wasn't going to co-operate so we were stuck with rain for most of the morning. And of course it was that light kind of drizzle rain which is just horrid.

I had to go to the bank this morning and ended getting stuck in a queue for 15 minutes. What made it even more annoying was the fact it was the queue for the 'fast cashier'. I hate to think how long I might have been waiting if I had been in the main queue for one of the 'regular' cashiers.

Doctor Who was actually quite disappointing this evening. I think it was the worse one of this series. I could see the idea they had, but it didn't seem to quite work. Oh well, hopefully the next one will be better.

It's been one of those Saturdays again really. Just spent the day doing not a lot constructive.

Aren't weekends great :-)

later folks!

No comments: