Saturday, May 03, 2008

Got a screw loose

Grumpy ran into a bit of a problem last night when cooking dinner. Mainly the door to the over fell off in his hands! As you can imagine he was not impressed. We were able to find the problem quickly though. Several screws had fallen out. Unfortuantely into the door where we couldn't get at them so Grumpy had to go around the shops this morning trying to find some replacements. Which didn't impress him. The twit who also cut us up on the roadabout on the way back from Loughborough didn't help either.

The weather has actually been already today. It hasn't rained. For once. Of course I've probably just fated us now but c'est la vie I guess :-)

I bought the DVD of the Ark of truth today. The first Stargate film based on the series. It's very good and a nice way to finish the series.

Talking of things geeky, the second part of Doctor Who tonight was very good. I can't mention what happened though as Engineseer hasn't seen it and I wouldn't want to spoil it for him.

I've got to leave it there as I'm about to head out to the cinema to see Iron Man. It's been getting some good reviews so I'm cautiousily optomistic about it.

later folks!

No comments: