Monday, May 05, 2008

Looks whose in town

It's so nice to be able to wake up on a weekday morning when you won to as opposed to being woken up by the strident blare of an alarm clock. Of course I'm going to have to put up with the alarm clock tomorrow and for the rest fo the week but one day out of five ain't bad.

Yes it was a bank holiday today, one of my favourite kind of Holidays as I get a day off and it doesn't come out of my holiday allowance. Hurray!

Needless I decided to take the day easy.

However mid afternoon I got a call from Tap dance to say that the Techno Clan were in town. So I headed over there to see them. Once I got there we took the kids to the park and of course me being me I remembered to take my camera with me. So here are some photos of the Mechanicus clan in action!

(click on photos to see larger image)
It's amazing what gets caught in curtains. Dust, bits of string, young nephews. This is FB the youngest of the techno clan.
Smiley is on the left, Poser is the one on the right. She's also the one whose upside down.
Can you spy what the rest of us can spy? Duplo is busy here keeping an eye on everybody with her device that lets her see all. Also known as a toilet roll tube.
From left to right. Magnetix, poser, Smiley and Lego.
Fb on the left with Multi task and Duplo on the right with Tap dance behind her. Please note she did not hit me in the face just after the photo was taken even if it looks like that that's about to happen.
Poser and Magnetix. and no I have no idea what poser is looking at.
Poser, Duplo and FB on the skateboard ramp which they decided was a great slide.
Mid slide.

I have no idea what Magnetix is running away from here.
It's fair cop!
Despite appearences Lego has not just thrown poser down the ramp.
Again despite appearences mechanicus is not about to push his youngest down the ramp.
Tap dance, having fun.


All suggestions for better captions greatly recieved.
That's all for today folks,
tune in tomorrow,
same geek life, same geek station.


6 comments:

J C said...

Far far farrrrrr to many pictures of children things.

Why dont you put pictures of you on here? :)

Saxon said...

Okay JC you can not have this both ways. You can not accuse me of writing a blog which is not personal enough and doesn't have enough of 'me in it', and then complain when I post pictures of my family on it.

Make up your mind!

Anonymous said...

Your family are not you! Why dont you post pictures of you then? Even if its just your hands or something to protect your identity!

Saxon said...

Why would I post photos of my hands? What point would that serve at all???

I don't post photos of myself because firstly I don't want to. Secondly it's very hard to take photos of yourself and thirdly I'm one of these people who never likes any photo they appear in.

Rhonda said...

If I have not mentioned before... I so love your nick names you give the folks in your blog.

Looks like gorgeous weather there. Finally spring is here too.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Saxon said...

it's hard remembering them all sometimes