Sunday, May 18, 2008

Can you tell what it is yet?

It's been a rather strange day today, despite my best efforts I seemed incapable of getting anything constructive done until this evening. Which seems odd considering I've had the whole weekend to get stuff done, but I guess it's just one of those things.

And what was the constructive thing I managed to do. Well some drawing. Admitally it doesn't sound very constructive but it was. I'm coming up with some ideas for some stuff for work. Which hopefully people will like, otherwise the constructiveness wll turn out to be not so constructive and I'm rambling aren't I?

See I told you it has been one of those days.

Engineseer apparently had a bad night at work, well last night and had to deal with a rather large and violent fight at work. Why do I get the feeling Chavs were involved in that somewhere.
Traveller also doesn't seem to have much luck at the minute. She was supposed to be doing a charity bike ride between oxford and cambridge and I'm not sure what happened yet but she has posted some photos on her facebook page entitled 'oops' in which she's looking rather bruised and battered. So I'm guessing not everything according to plan.

Speaking of which Traveller's sister SW is finally returning to the UK at Christmas a mere two years after going out there for a 'brief visit'. He, he, she's never going to leave her final words to the YSA down " I'm not going out there to get married. It's just for three months then I'll be coming back to the UK."

Indiana Jones is out at the cinema this Friday. I'm ignoring all the doomsayers. It's Indiana Jone's. It's going to be cool.

Monday tomorrow. My favourite day of the week. It's also going to be very quiet this week as a lot of people are on Holiday. This is the sort of time I miss being able to listen to music.

C'est la vie I guess.

Okay new week, I may not be ready for whatever comes my way but I'll give it a shot none the less.

Bring it on!

No comments: