Monday, March 01, 2010

Well at least the intention was good

I was woken up this morning by a loud knocking at my door. I opened to find a very worried Grumpy telling me I had overslept and was very late for work. As you can imagine cue panic as I started to rush around wondering how I had managed to sleep in that badly and I asked him what the time was picturing a mad rush to get to work in time. ten past eight he told me.

wait? what?........

It turned out that Grumpy had forgotten that I was on lates and was far from late for work. In fact I had over two and a half hours before I had to leave for work. So that put paid to having a lie in as rapid wake up caused by the panic of thinking I was late meant there was no way I was getting back to sleep.

Well with it being Monday there was the usual mix of the mudane, slightly unsual and downright bizare that any job which is based around customer service brings with it although this job does seem to being slightly more then usual.

Although for a late shift things were surprisingly busy. Not that I minded I'd rather by occupied then bored.

Later folks!

No comments: