Monday, March 29, 2010

When your good....

I found out this morning that our team had once again won in the latest team competition once again mainly thanks to BBs efforts in solving the puzzles which meant we had each got a Easter Egg again. And we then found out that every staff member is getting another easter egg as a well done for hardwork. Which means I will have had three easter eggs already and it's not even Easter yet.

Not that I'm complaining of course as that would sound a tad ungrateful. " Oh woe is me my work keeps giving me free chocolate!"

The weather has once again turned and it's been raining for most of the day. However if you believe the weather reports we're also supposed to get snow tomorrow. Which is somewhat random.

Speaking of tomorrow, I also have my last NVQ training session which should see me fully signed off and ready to recieve a very nice certificate which I'm somewhat proud of. I know I'm very good at customer service but it's nice to have a certification to prove it.

I'm having to remember to lock the door now when I leave the house in the morning as Owen being the clever little dog that he is has now figured out how to open the back door. So if I don't lock it and he gets out Grumpy will be spending the rest of the day trying to find him!

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: