Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Waiting and waiting

I had a complete fit of the giggles at work today when the women who sits next to me had a very difficult call from a customer how barely spoke any english. His response to most of her questions was " I am waiting for man" which was funny enough but when she finally had to be blunt and ask him directly " Yes but what are you waiting for the man to do" , his response of " Waiting for him to come see me" had me practically on the floor I was giggling so hard!

Quote of the day
" But why would a cigarette lighter be classified as a flamable item?"

They've just released a trailer for the new Tron film. It looks really, really good. I can't wait for this film either. Now if only I had someone to go to the cinema with :-)

I was somewhat surprised when I logged into facebook today to find someone had 'come back' to my friends list. However I have no idea who it was as I didn't know who had gone ( with one exception) to begin with.

It's Grumpys birthday today and in case you were wondering he's 21. Or at least that what he says whenever someone asks him. In fact he's been 21 for a long time now. Funny that :-)

In the news they are saying that all Dog owners might be forced to take out insurance in case their dog attacks someone.

I'm sure our hometeachers will now feel so much more secure :-)

Still this wasn't the weirdest news of the day. Apparently Jordans ( thats the model not the country) lifts story is due to be turned into a movie. Yes you read that correctly.........

All I can say to that is

Run now! To the hills, flee flee!

Later folks

No comments: