Monday, March 22, 2010

The kinda rewards I like

Our got into work this morning to find that my team had won a informal competition that had happened last week between all of the teams in our department. Well I say won, technically we drew but it was BBs stellar performance last Friday which won us the competition. Our reward for winning the competition? It wasn't a cash bonus, or early finishing time it was something better.



We each got a easter egg!



Yes it's a little early but your not going to argue when someone plonks a easter egg down in front of you are ya! The main problem most of us faced was getting through the day without being distracted by the easter eggs sitting on the desks in front of us!



As I'm working this Saturday I'm on extended mid shifts which means I get one day off in lieu this week. Thanks to the computer ( or a monkey with dice I'm still not sure which is the most plausble possibilty) I've worked today, then I get tomorrow off before working from Wednesday right through to Saturday. This sort of shift pattern kind of makes it hard to get a good rhythum going but at least it helps to keep things interesting.



Later folks.

No comments: