Thursday, March 04, 2010

Going down

It's been a interesting day from the women who spend so much time complaining about the length of security procedures that she actually spent seven times longer complaining that it actually took to complete the security procedures to another customer who actually managed to invent a fourth dimension. And before you ask no I don't know how he managed that at all because his reasoning didn't make any sense in the slightist. Which is probably what allowed him to find a 4th dimension in the 1st place.

With the first of our new Family Home evenings for the YSA being tomorrow night, I'm going to have to go straight to the chapel from work. Of course irony was not going to miss a chance like that and so for the first Friday in a very long time we will not be having a dress down day. So I suppose you could call it a dress up day but I digress.

As usual.

Well my friends list on facebook has shrunk again as someone else has removed me from their list. I was able to figure out who it was this time and I have to admit I'm quite hurt over this removal (although to be fair I suppose it could have been accidental but I doubt it). It's bad enough when someone removes you and stays friends with your other friends but when they remove you from their list but still stays friends with your mum and one of your sisters well that's not just rubbing it in, it's kicking it in with steel caped boots. I don't know what I've done there I tried to be a good friend but I seemed to have failed. Maybe if this person ever speaks to me again they might tell me where I screwed up.

anyway,

One more day to the weekend.

Later folks.

No comments: