Friday, March 19, 2010

Saxon vs the Early Morning

" Do you know what would be great, to just keep lying here!"
This was the first thought that flashed through my head this morning as my alarm blared into life and to be fair it was a good one and it was very comfortable and warm. However like a lot of good ideas it had a big flaw in that if I stayed there I couldn't go to work and they kinda want you to turn up for work before they will pay you :-)

Still now it's light at that time of the morning it's a lot easier to get moving, even Owen will now get up to say goodbye to me as it hasn't done that since the start of winter.

Only having a 12 minute drive to get to work ( or at least to the car park where I have to catch the bus) is also a big help in getting to work in a positive frame of mind as opposed to the somewhat frazzled state of mind which resulted after getting stuck in some of the traffic jams going into Nottingham.

It turned out to be good that I didn't to that little voice and stay in bed as not only did I have a very good day customer wise, I also found out in my monthly review that I had maxed out on KPI scores. That wasn't probabation KPI scores as well, I had maxed out on the actual "proper" full timer KPI's which cheered me up no end as I wasn't expected to have done quite that well this month.

Well it's the weekend now which means two whole days just for me.

Later folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your kpi scores!!! yay for you!

drat!

Saxon said...

thank you.

I was pretty pleased with myself