Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lessons learned

I woke up this morning to find Owen slowly wandering around the house looking very sorry for himself. I found out why from Grumpy. Basically at the weekend Grumpy had a massive blitz on the garden so it went from a wild garden ( *cough* had let it overgrow and was looking for a excuse *cough cough*) to well back to what it used to look like. This meant that we could finally see the pond clearly and we discovered that we had some vistors.

Lots and lots of vistors.

You see it's finally got warm enough for the frogs to return and start laying their spawn in the pond and to say the Pond is heaving with frogs is a massive understatement. Owen has found this all very fascinating and always wants to go and have a look at the first opportunity. However when he went to have a look this morning he was carrying his bone and went Grumpy called him to come in in threw his head back quite fast and unfortunatly let go of his bone. Which promptly sailed into mid air before landing in the middle of the pond disappearing from sight quickly. According to Grumpy Owen sat there with a mournful look before looking at grumpy with a even sadder look which seemed to say " Where's my bone gone?"

It's been a nice day all round, I got a nice lie in, I watch a DVD, did some reading, some painting, some model making, then some more reading before playing on the Wii and managing to hurt my shoulder as I got a bit too carried away with the Wii Sports boxing.

So maybe not the most constructive of days but still a fun one I'm sure you'll agree.

A new Doctor Who trailer is doing the rounds on the internet. Apparently for some reason the US version of the trailer has more footage then the UK version. Still we only have another week to wait before it returns here in the UK and then it hits the US two weeks later on the 17th. So I'll just have to make sure that I don't start talking about it until two weeks after the first episode so not to spoil anything for my US readers.

Later folks.

No comments: