Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good to go

It was a day of highs and lows today. The low points came with the two rudest customers I've had to deal with in quite a long time but the definite high point came with my official finishing of my NVQ. I am all now signed off and the paperwork submitted. However this was followed by a minot low point as I found out that there will be no chance to do the next level as due to cutbacks in government funding it's on hold for now. However I was immensly cheered up when I got home to find a new special edition book I ordered had finally arrived ( took them long enough to get their finger out!).

So I'd like to think that the high points certainly beat out the low points of the day.

Although it has been raining for most of the day it's hasn't been that hard, so it looks like either the bad weather has missed us once again thanks to the weather null zone that centres around geektown or it's just lulling us into a false sense of security.

Either possiblity is just as likely quite frankly.

I've decided I'm alredy getting fed of the election although with all the talk of the election everyone seems to have forgotten that it hasn't actually been called yet! I was slightly amused to see the first piece of election literature arrive from our local MP extolling all of his successes working with local businesses to bring jobs to the town. The second company on his list has recently announced that their closing costing a lot of jobs.

Who did he get to proof read that leaflet, Homer simpson?

In a case today that cost taxpayers a estimated £20,000 a women was fined £1,000 and ordered to wear a electronic tag for two months and thus have a curfew of between 7pm and 6am. And her crime? Selling a goldfish to a 14 year old. Words fail me they really do.


Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: