Friday, March 12, 2010

Ask a dumb question.........

I got my desk this morning to hear BB suddenly ask really loudly to no one in particular " Why are there so many calls right now?" to which she got response " Because a lot of people are calling us" from a rather stressed team leader.


I don't know what it was this morning but it was just manic beyond belief. I even started 15 minutes early as it was so busy. It was nearly a hour and a half before there was enough of a pause for me to be able to say good morning to the three people who sit near me.


It was then all systems go until late afternoon when things finally started to quieten down, which of course leads into one of those paradoxical situations where you spend all day moaning about how busy it is and when it finally does get quiet you moan that your bored.


Not that we say the Q word on the floor mind you as it;s like saying macbeth in the theatre. Nothing good will come of it if you say that word :-)


Quotes of the day;

" It's medium sized"

" It's standard computer sized"

" It's the size of a normal bike"


Anyway, it's the weekend now which means two free days before back to that old grindstone. Or I suppose in my case more that old telephone.


Later folks.

No comments: