Friday, March 26, 2010

Going Around again

Well it's almost the end of the week work wise. I just have to make it through my second ever Saturday morning shift tomorrow. Yes it's annoying having to work on a Saturday but it could be worse. At least it's only half a day.

I don't know why but this month seems to have passed really, really slowly. But pondering that thought today it did make me realise that we're now one quarter of the way into the year. Three months have gone already!

This also reminded me that I have one month left on my probabation to run. Just one month! I remembered when at the start of my probabation six months seemed like a heck of a long time. I'm feeling pretty confident that I will pass but I will by no means take it easy. I've learned the hard way not to take anything for granted.

Okay that makes it sound like I'm sitting up in some darkened room eying the outside world warily through the curtains but I'm not.

The room has a light on :-)

Well only one more week until the new Doctor Who. It should be interesting indeed to see where they'll go with it now.

I have both good Friday and Easter Monday off whic his great as it means I get a nice long weekend, so Ihave time off which doesn't come out of my holiday allocation. Bonus!

anyway,

Later

No comments: