Friday, March 05, 2010

Keeps getting weirder

In my last job the kind of customer service situations you dealt with were fairly predicatable and tended to at least be variations on the same basic themes.

Not so with my new job.

If anything every day seems to bring more and more weird and wonderful situations. From the customer who asked one of my colleagues if she was jealous that she was married, to the drunk sounding cowboy to the person who gave dimensions as " smallish".

It's certainly a challenging job but one I'm finding myself enjoying a lot more as my confidence keeps growing. I was also pleased to hear that I have almost finished my training for a NVQ in customer service. Just a couple more weeks and a few more bits of work to complete and I'll have a shiney new qualification.

The new FHE was a lot of fun tonight. Hopefully if things keep going as well as they started out it should be a great success moving forward.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: