Friday, January 01, 2010

Tau or Orks. Which is better? Theres only one way to find out....

As Harry Hill would say FIGHT!!!

It's been a busy couple of days with it being New years and Engineseer visiting in what is likely to be his last visit for at least two years. Not that he's gone off us of course it's more that he put his mission papers in at the start of December.

We went to see Sherlock holmes at the cinema on New Years eve eve. It was a lot better then I was expecting it to be, to be honest.

On New years eve we couldn't resist the opportunity to get in a game of 40k whilst Engineseer was here. We went to play at Warhammer world which was very strange for me as you can imagine. I realised that it was exactly three months since I had been made redundent, and two months since I had been there for my 'farewell'.
Engineseer is posing here in front of the modest little statue outside the front of the building. (engineseer is the one in the hoody in case you were wondering).
Our respective armies ready for battle. Engineseer directs his troops.

After a hard fought battle it turned out that Engineseer had won. I would like to say it was luck but it was more down to his good army list and his sound tactics. I had fallen pray to shiny army syndrome and taken army that wasn't as effective as it could have been.
Still I will have my revenge! Even it it will be at least two years before I can do :-)


No comments: