Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Positive thinking brings...... crazy people?

After listening to Grumpy ( which I'm sure he would say is a rare thing) I decided to approach work with a different positive attitude. I know htat doesn't make much sense but it's hard to describe.

Anyway I digress, this slightly different attitude to positive thinking did bring positive results with regards to my targets. It also had a slightly unintended effect as well as I seemed to get a lot of crazy people as well. So much so I was wondering if one of the senior staff had pressed a button to send all the crazy people to me. Still I suppose it's all good practise.

Quotes of the day
" No, no, no. Lutterworth is not a town in the UK it's a country."
" It's the size of a small child"
" It's the size of a extra value bag of sugar" ( she didn't specify if it was tesco or asda mind you :-)

So only two more days then I get my week of holiday which if you haven't picked up on already I'm really, really looking forward to. We also have another dress down day on Friday for Charity. Although that did make me realise that I am completly comfortable now with having to wear grwon up clothes to work. It doesn't bother me anymore.

Wait, you don't think I'm finally becoming all mature and grown up now do you? :-)

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: