Tuesday, January 26, 2010

keep on moving, always moving on

I'd be lying if I said that today has been the best day in the world. I would have to say it ranks among my top two worst days since I started me new job as it just seemed today that everything went wrong and nothing went right. So I was feeling pretty darn low by the end of day.

Of course part of the problem might be, well me as I have been pushing myself very hard to meet the targets and I've made probably the bad error of comparing my progress to the others from my training cohort. Grumpy had to once again point out that I was being too hard on myself and unlike the other two I haven't had any experience of this particular kind of work before.

Another part of the problem might be that I am more then due for a holiday as I think it's probably been in the region of five months since I've had a 'proper' holiday from work. So I might just be a bit tired.

Who knows, coz I don't.

Anyhow, it's institute tomorrow which should be fun. I can already imagine the reaction from most of them about the price rise for conference.

Marvel seemed to have released a pretty pointless new picture from Iron Man 2 which simply shows Tony stark sitting in a racing car. But we already know that from the trailer!

If there's any indication about how quickly the audience for Heroes has evaporated in the UK it's that the new series has started to be shown late on a Saturday night on BBC 2. A bit of a jump from it's heyday of 9pm on a Wednesday night.

Still some sci-fi is better then none I guess as there's not a lot else on TV right now.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: