Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm good but not that good

I spent most of the last hour of work trying to figure out how precisely I or we , or my department is supposed to let someone know there is a problem before we know there is a problem.

As you have have guessed it rapidly turned into " one of those days" today. As you will see from the veritable bounty of quotes of the day

" If I'm sending to Canada do I need to put USA or Canada as the country in the delivery address"

" I don't have the address but I know the road name starts with a C and it's in London. Does that help?"

" It's not a big box or a small box it's a middle sized box"

" It's going to a little compound off the main road. Is that enough of a delivery address or do you need a postcode?"

" It's going to the country of Africa I don't know the town. Africa isn't a country. Yes it is. No it's a continenant. Really? ( this was from somebody who worked at a school. Hopefully not in the geography department.

We're supposed to be getting snow again tomorrow but depending on who you believe it will either be really, really heavy or quite light and disappear really quickly.

Based on the weathermens previous efforts you might not wanna place any bets.

Later folks!

No comments: