Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yuck, Yucky and Yuckiest

The snow is gone, hurrah! However in it's place we now have rain, lots and lots of rain. It's that really nasty kind of rain which is just a light drizzle which gets blown right into your face. Of course it could be worse I suppose if it was any colder it would be snow and we would be right back to sliding all over the roads again.

It's a english thing, we're never happy with the weather.

Even Owen seems to be getting fed up of the weather. He's spent most of the day curled up next to the radiator when he wasn't watching Grumpy with bafflement trying to figure out what the new bins Grumpy bought today were. Which I can kind of understand from his point of view because three shiny metal cyclinders must look awfully confusing.

I was right about the release of the books today so I now have some new reading material. If I can find the time to read though as I don't seem to have much time for that these days. That said however I am on lates next week which means I will have some time to do some reading in the mornings. If I get up mind you and don't just use it as a excuse to have a long lie in :-)

I've spent most of the afternoon doing some model making. It took me a while but I figured out how to convert a engine so that my new ork trukk now has a jet turbine intake.

Yes, yes I know I may need to get out more, or less depending on your point of view.
anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: