Monday, January 11, 2010

I pity the fool

Well the internet hasn't been exactly lit up by the trailer for the 'new' a-team film which has been released. I just have this feeling that it just won't be able to compare to the original. For a start everything looks too high tech. You don't have high tech with the a-team you have innovation, you have invention and you have stupid bad guys who once they've captured the a-team proceed to lock them in a shed full of mechanical spare parts and welding equipment.

Mini rant aside I am more then prepared to be proven wrong on this.

Well my new all singing, all dancing (well maybe not all singing all dancing but it would be fun if it did) chair arrives at work this week. I still feel that I should get a cat as well though. It made me realise that it's also been three months since I started at my new place, and almost four since I was let go from my last job. It's bizare as it seems so long ago that I used to work there now, almost unreal in a perculiar I'm not making much sense right now kinda way :-)

I mean I don't even find it funny anymore when somebody says do-do. :-)

It was rather difficult getting to work this morning as none of the roads on our estate were gritted at all last night, which meant they were basically solid ice. In fact the ice was so thick it made the roads look like they were flooded as opposed to iced over. It took me nearly 30 minutes to get to the main road thanks to ice and traffic when it should only take 3! As long term readers know I really do not like ice for obivous reasons. So I was more then a little tense when I finally got to work. Fortunatly I had a very good day which helped me to relax rather quickly.

I could really, really do without any ice tomorrow. So here's hoping.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: