Saturday, January 02, 2010

To new Beginnings

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it ( Engineseer and Scully mainly) so I will try and avoid any spoilers. I've seen the second part of the Doctor Who Christmas special and it was awesome. It was a lot sadder then when Christopher Eccleston left the role but I think we hadn't had the time to really invest in him as the Doctor as we have with David Tennant.

The ending surprised me and although maybe a touch over indulgent it fitted the character really well. I don't know about the new Doctor as it was hard to judge with only a few seconds of screen time but a couple of his lines were quite funny. " and I'm still not ginger". The next series starts in the Spring and I guess we'll see then what kind of successor Matt Smith will be to David Tennant.

Asides from that I haven't done much all day after Engineseer left as I was a bit tired to be honest. I think I slept for most of the afternoon. Not the most exciting way to start the new year but still possibily more constructive then other things might have been.

Till tomorrow folks.

No comments: