Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes of the week

I've had once of those days and right now feel throughly, throughly exhausted. So I hope you'll forgive me that there won't be a proper well thought out blog post for today. More a list of the quotes of the day that I was unable to post last week due to computer problems.

" I have a error on my system, I can't remember what the error was and have now shut my system off so can't check what it was, but can you tell me how to fix it?"

" I have this right and you have it wrong. My bag only has two dimensions no bag has three dimensions"

" It's the size of a small bag exactly"

" It the size of a gym bag"

" Why would I know the address I'm sending it too."

" It's going to Sri Lanka and it's the city of nepal in katmandu" ( look up a atlas if you don't get that one)

" It's a packet. It's not big, it's small and mobile phone sized."

" It's not a building it's a house"

" Why couldn't they move a van that was stuck in a snow drift?"

" I know it's non hazardous I just don't know what it is."

" It's the size of a book"

" It's a moses basket so it will be baby sized"

" It's the weight of two DVD's"

" Is Singapore in North or south Korea? I was never good at geography" ( no kidding)

Later folks,

2 comments:

Scully said...

Have you seen the website notalwaysright.com? If not, you should totally check it out - seems like you could submit a story or two yourself.

Saxon said...

I haven't see that website. I'll go and give it a look.