Sunday, January 10, 2010

Possibly, maybe, perhaps.

After spending most of the week without a computer I have found myself using my Nintendo DS a little more then I have been. Which although good as I'm now using it more it also bad as I've managed to become addicted to the new Blood Bowl game ( A fantasy version of American football, mytical creatures, lots more violence, but probably more intelligence interviews post match). I managed to run the battery down on my DS in record time as I've been playing it so much.

Grumpy has been slowly getting used to the new computer although he came downstairs to get me this afternoon explaining that the computer had frozen 'just like the old one' which got me more then a bit worried. Was there some sort of machine curse centred on Grumpys office? Ehh, no. What had in fact happened was the batteries in his wireless mouse had run out.

It's back to Institute on Wednesday as it starts again after the christmas break. It will probably be a little harder to get there now as I'm on shift patterns. This week won't be too much of a problem but I don't think I'll be able to make it next week when I'm on lates. As I wouldn't be able to get there until at least 8.30 which seems a bit pointless for only 15 minutes of lesson.

The weather has been struggling to make up it's mind today with intermititant snow showers all day. Although the snow does seem to be melting, but depending on which news service you believe it will either continue to melt or we will be getting another 8 to 10 inches of snow depending on where you live in the UK.

But then again this is being forecast by the same weathermen who forecast a hot summer and a mild winter, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Later folks.

No comments: