Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here comes the snow again..... maybe

Well the weathermen have checked their charts, looked at the satelittes, rolled a dice or whatever it is they do and predicted that the snow will once again be making an appearence later this week.

I once heard someone say that you can tell that your getting old when snow stops being fun and starts being annoying. Having to drive through snow and not being a teacher so I don't get snow days off plusnot having any kids of my own to play in the snow with I'm sad to say that the snow has reached that stage of being annoying.

Of course if it happens to snow in the first week of February it will probably go right back to being fun as I do have that week off.

Well I have my first week of late shifts to contend with this week. Well late is a relative term as it;s only from 11.30am to 7.30pm. It could be a lot worse I suppose. According to the advice I have been recieving from the 'veterans' there the main problem in the last hour is usually boredom. But I guess I shall see for myself tomorrow what Lates will bring.

Plus I get a lie in which is always good.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Saxon said...

I have tried twitter in the past but didn't like it. I'd much prefer to blog the old fashioned way