Thursday, January 21, 2010

Resisting temptation

It was one of those afternoons at work today, not one of those 'funny' kind of afternoons mind you more one of those incredibly frustrating ones where everything seemed to be such a slog and you have to fight the temptation to start banging your head on your desk.

Which I felt like doing after explaining to someone for the 9th time that it was the correct infomation.

I dunno maybe he thought after saying one thing eight times in a row I would change on the nineth.

Still theres only one more day until the weekend and there's a big multi-stake YSA activity in Nottingham tomorrow which should be a lot of fun. Plus I only have one more week of work to go before my week of Holiday which I am really, really looking forward to. It's been a long time since I had a proper 'week off'.

Despite all the doom and gloom predictions about the snow returning it hasn't. At all, not in the slightist. Which probably means that all the councils now have stupidly large piles of salt and grit they don't need to use.

C'est la vie I guess.

Later folks!

No comments: