Sunday, January 03, 2010

Getting back into it

It's been a odd couple of days. I suppose the best way to describe it as being in a sense of limbo. By that I mean we're in a New Year and Christmas is over but the new year hasn't 'really started'. I.e going back to work or school etc.

Of course tomorrow I really will be going back to work and I will be on a 'proper shift' pattern as opposed to the training shift I have been on. It's not bad though as for the first two weeks of Jan I am on fairly early shifts, it could be a lot worse. I could be stuck on the late shift and have to work Saturdays as well.

For some reason my ipod seems to be stuck in a depressed mood as I've set it on shuffle songs and it seems intent on playing all of the sad/depressing songs I have before anything else, which isn't what you want when your trying to remain all optomistic.

It's still very cold. My feet have been freezing all day and looking out of the office window I can see that all of the cars are already frozen up. It's always a case of balance these days, have cold feet or increase your carbon footprint by putting the heating on. Decisions, decisions :-)

anyway,

Later folks,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hey saxon

happy new year!

so, did you make any resolutions in the end? I made a ton, and I am about to put them on my facebook page to see how that goes. I figured if i made them public my friends might help me stay motivated!

after all, wasnt one of your resolutions a year or two back to write your blog every day, well you certainly did that, and wasnt one about being more optimistic, well you have done that! and also one about making new friends, well, you must have made some new friends at work, and also you said this year you are more popular, so that must be good!

I am writing mine all up on my FB now!

Happy 2010!

Drat