Thursday, January 28, 2010

Every silver lining has it's cloud

I like many people have discovered that the benefit of having a Wii is that you do get just a bit of a work out with some of the games, I'm sure that there will be a inevitable purchase of Wii Fit at some point in the near future but as usual I digress. Anyway after finding a love of my latest toy I have overdone is just a touch and now my shoulder is hurting just a bit.

Okay well rather a lot but I was trying to appear all manly and stoic and I'm now realising that I'm failing badly.

However it's not my left shoulder as those of you who know I'm left handed might suspect. Rather it's my right shoulder as I've found that I absolutly suck when trying to play Wii games left handed. I was surprised to find this and a bit baffled. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I find it easier use my right hand instead of my left when I am left handed?

Mind you hurt shoulders and using the wronghand weren't my own problems today. We're having a 'motivational' buffet at work tomorrow where each team is responsible for a certain food group and everyone on that team is expected to bring some of said food type. Our team has been assigned savouries and when they told me that my mind when totally, totally blank. I couldn't for the lift of me think what savouries kind of good were.

Maybe I'm getting old.

There's no quote of the day today rather a quote that anyone whose ever been in customer service and had one of 'those' kind of customers whose said this wishes they could answer truthfully
" I've been a bit of a idiot haven't I?"

Well it's one more day to the weekend and then my week of holiday.

Yaah!

Later folks

No comments: