Monday, January 18, 2010

Flying on Auto

I felt more tired then usual this morning when I got up, when my alarm went offwhich was strange as I was getting up later. In fact I was feeling half a sleep which is why it took me until I was half way through brushing my teeth to realise that it was still quite dark for so late in the morning and that I couldn't remember turning my alarm off and in fact had my alarm even gone off?

As you may have already guessed my alarm hadn't actually gone off and it was still two hours before I had to get up. D'oh! I guess I must have just been operating on good ole fashioned auto pilot. Still at least I was then able to go back to bed for two hours before my alarm actually went off.

Still the moment when I finally had that moment of dawning comprehension midway through brushing my teeth must have looked pretty funny. Good job I'm not in a reality show like the Truman show. At least I think I'm not.... starts to look around for hidden cameras.

It's been an interesting if long day. The late shift wasn't as bad as I was expecting as time passed rather rapidly. Which was good. I would have hated to be stuck there watching the time tick up away, minute by oh so slloooww minute.

which has happened some days.

Two quotes of the day

" It's the size of a argos catalogue"

" I don't know the address but I do know it's 10 minutes from the M42. Does that help?"

Somebody has asked me if I am making the quotes of the day up. To that I can say a resounding no, not in the slightist. They are all 100% genuine quotes.

anyway,

Later folks.

2 comments:

fev said...

there are not enough pictures of you.

Saxon said...

That's because I really, really, really don't like photos of me.

I'm one of those people who is convinced any photo of them looks bad no matter how good it actually is.