Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Past the Mid point

Well It's Wednesday evening which means I am past that hardest part of the week, the " Mid point" where last weekend seems long gone and the next weekend seems so very far away. From here on in the weekend will be getting closer.

Despite the inevitable mid week low point I have to admit that I'm finding the late shift quite interesting. With the inevitable slow down of calls as our closing time approaches your actually able to have brief conversations with your colleagues which means I have started to finally get to know some of my team mates a little better.

Most of them seem to be quite bemused that my last job involved little toy soldiers and didn't quite seem to understand how I was in that and ended up in my new job. Sometimes I do wonder myself as well.

But I digress ( as usual) it's time for todays quotes of the day

" It's the weight of a standard laptop"

" Gibraltar is a town in spain"

The downside of lates is that I couldn't go to institute tonight as by the time I finished even if I had gone straight to the chapel I wouldn't have got that to catch hardly anything of the lesson.

I think Grumpy might have been a bit dissapointed as when I got home not only did I fail to notice that he had fitted a new toilet seat to the toilet I also failed to notice that he had replaced the light on the landing. Cue much grumblings about not having his hard work appreciated.

My entry for the painting competition is going very well and I should post some pictures tomorrow of the work in progress.

I have noticed that Grumpys new computer seems to have taken a bit of a dislike to facebook for some reason as it keeps refusing to work in certain places. I did notice that I've also lost a friend on face book. However as to who it is, I have no idea because as I have over a hundred friends ( not that I'm boasting or anything) it's very hard to remember who was there to begin with. Which then makes me feel bad as someone's gone but I can't remember who. Even though they did go without telling me. And now I'm waffling again.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: